These items are provided, so you don't need to bring them with you:
Things you may wish to bring: walking boots; slippers/thick socks - the
kitchen floor is made of stone; spare torch - especially if arriving at
night, as you'll need it to see the keys and the front door!; waterproof
coats; sun cream; toiletries; warm fleeces; swimming costumes and swim/beach
towels; camera; DVDs; mobile phone.
- Back-packs for carrying a baby or toddler (Tomy)
- Barbecue in the summer months (fuel provided)
- Bed linen (duvets and covers/sheets)Bicycles
and helmets for 2 adults and 2 children aged 10-14; trailer
attachment and helmet for one child aged 4-9 years; small bike and
helmet for 3-5 year old; detachable
seat for baby or toddler. Please see Terms
and Conditions about bicycles and repairs.
- Books for children of all ages, plus modern adult fiction, trivia,
local history, quiz books etc.
- Bouncing/rocking baby seat plus nappy changing mat
- radio/CD player and CDs: wide selection including,
jazz, classical, sixties, eighties, soul, chart etc.
- Cool bags for picnics with ice packs
- Cots - travel cot/playpen( two available), with sheets and blankets
- Dog bowl, towel and bedding
- Dressing Gowns for 2 adults and 1 child aged 7-10
- DVDs and Videos- small selection mainly certificate 15, some for toddlers.
- Fireguard (nursery size)
- Folding high chair plus harness for other chairs (portable); bottle
warmer and steriliser.
- Games, e.g. Monopoly, Jenga, Solitaire, Cards, Checkers, Draughts,
Chess, Jigsaws etc.
- Garden Furniture in Summer months
- Hair dryer
- Hats and gloves in various sizes, aged 7 - adult
- Kitchen radio
- Kitchen utensils: quality knives and cookware, plus some recipe books
- Little Tykes rocker toy and ride on lorry plus trike (0-3yr olds)
- Maps: Ordnance Survey walkers' maps of the local countryside and coast
- McClaren folding buggy with rain hood
- Musical instruments: classical guitar, recorder, tin whistle
- Picnic table and chairs (folding set)
- Plastic sheets/wet mat for children of a certain age... plus potty
and toilet step
- Recipe books
- Rucksack for picnics
- Stairgate for top landing
- Television-flat screen(digital) and DVD/Video player plus selection of Videos and DVDs
- Thermos flasks, (2 steel) and drinking water bottles
- Toilet paper in abundance (how annoying is it when they only leave
one roll ?!)
- Torch-wind up
- Tourist information: leaflets and suggested days out
- Towels. NB not for use at swimming pool or beach - please bring your
- Toys, e.g. Lego, wooden train set, wooden bricks, Duplo, dolls, cuddly
toys, baby gym,paper, colouring books and pencils.
- Walking guides
- Washing liquid non bio for washing machine
- Wellington boots: small children's size 5,8; large sizes 2 (2 pairs),
4 (2 pairs), 6, 8, 9
- Wildlife, bird and flower books
a friend about this site